The minimalist & sophisticated design of the Little White book and the purpose of it…
For the first time, a wedding organiser and diary all-in-one for brides. You’ll take it everywhere, actually use it, and keep it forever.
Created by Megan from New Zealand who is behind the blog She Said Yes, this wedding organiser will be your best companion during all your wedding preparations and will be a wonderful book full of memories after your d-day.
Stay organized with a planner, create a keepsake of memories in a diary, and tick off essential wedding planning checklists.
It’s your indispensable wedding companion, and treasured keepsake.
Only available in English.
There is much to organize, but it does not need to be difficult. The little white book is a modern bride’s daily diary and wedding organizer. Designed to simply and seamlessly incorporate wedding planning in a bride-to-be’s life:
– wedding planning essential tools (e.g. guest lists, budget, venue appointments and contact, other sales meetings, honeymoon planning)
– detailed checklists within 12 month timeline
– a 12 month diary (1 week per double-page spread, then 1 page per day in the final week)
– diary prompts, and an allocated space every week for goals and tasks
– plenty of note and blank pages
– made to the highest quality, worthy of its keepsake status.
A 12 month count-down diary structure, essential wedding planning checklists integrated throughout (list-lovers rejoice), space to record appointments, journal prompts, and room for your thoughts. Everything you need, nothing you do not.